Steps Care / Preventive Fire Extinguisher tube every month
In handling is done periodically.
1. Make sure the needle position Pressure (Type Stored Pressure) on positions filled gas or green zone on the control Pressure;
2. At Cartridge make sure the tube does not seal off position;
3. Make sure the seal is in good condition and in the funnel were no stains on the agent;
4. Should the tube always be clean to avoid corrosion and dust which can be closed Pressure control;
5. Periodically turn the tubes, especially tubes containing powder to position the powder in it does not freeze and then position it again as before;
6. Make sure the tubing hanger fire extinguishers in a strong state that are not easily fall;
7. To provide wheeled tube of lubricant on the wheels to avoid traffic jams and make sure also to position and Hanger tires in good condition;
8. Try to position the fire extinguishers placed in a position that is easily accessible by people so that in case of fire can be fast in handling (Quick Response);
9. Avoid placement of fire extinguishers from direct exposure to the sun or rain. Should be given a protective cover and if the position is outside (Outdoor).
Steps Care / Preventive Fire tubes annually
In this treatment tube Fire dismantled to check each instrument or parts in it is still fit for use or not.
In this case we should have to first know the parts and essential instrument in the tube Fire.
Step – step Treatment is as follows:
1. For the tube containing the powder check and make sure the powder which when frozen or moisture should be replaced;
2. Clean the tubes of dirt and make sure the sticker still readable instructions, hose – the hose is not clogged, funnel, clamp / hose clamp and valve are not damaged / lost;
3. Check back pressure indicator is still in a state function or not, when jammed / damaged should be replaced;
4. Make sure the awl cartridge in a state of sharp and apply a little lubricant around the needle to avoid traffic jams. Indicated needle cartridge is often jammed if it is not maintained due to dust and corrosion;
5. Make sure the pipes to drain agent and gas (the type of cartridge) always clean and not clogged or broken;
6. Make sure the coil springs and Pen Valve are not bent / broken or per’ve not spring, it should be replaced if it does not work well;
7. Check all rubber-rubber seal / O-ring and apply a little lubricant to avoid brittle, if there are brittle or lost / damaged should be replaced;
8. To extinguisher CO2 gas manifold or cartridge should be replaced if the CO2 content of gas in the tube is no longer standard or reduced to 10% of the total weight;
9. Check all threaded screw which, if defective / slek, should not be used again and apply a little lubricant is still good if that does not rust before closing;
10. If the tube there are defects such as dents, bubbly, rust / leaked or used welding / repair, the tube should not be used again;
11. And replace the safety pin and the seal also record and give the results of the examination mark or Treatment;
12. To the tube manifold Halon fire extinguishers or other gas Treatment method followed No. 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. 10 and 11;
13. For manifold tube Fire extinguisher foam / water Treatment method followed No. 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11.